Resume Writing? Are you serious?
There are plenty of resume styles to check in with; Smart and Balanced, Corporate, Modern Contemporary, Lean and Cool, The Seeker, Corporate with Style, Traditional Light, Traditional Heavy, Direct and Certain, Classical and Pedigree, Confidence and Strength, Forward and Sensible, Smart and Secure, Creative Dance, Crack of Dawn, Essential Timeline, Bold Confidence, Calm Eloquence… and many more.
We believe an improperly formatted resume shouldn’t get in the way of realizing your dreams, or your family’s sacrifice. To this end, we provide you the best platform to create smart and professionally formatted resumes, allowing you to quickly create a polished resume that gets you more job opportunities.
As we all know that the first impression is the last impression. So we believe that,
– A professionally designed resume changes how employers perceive you, increasing your opportunities.
– A high-end presentation is definitive. It clearly represents how organized and professional you are.
– The quality of language in your resume matters. Studies show that a poorly written resume filled with grammatical errors and weak language makes you poorer.
– Applicants with proper resumes have at least a 50% better chance of being granted an interview, and employers give more latitude during the interviewing process.
– If your presentation is weak, at least 35% of all employers will not even bother to read your resume.
We provide the following benefits to you in just for 199.95 :-
1) Customized services and resources based on your cohort (High school-College Graduate level, Entry-level or Experienced, Military Transition, Senior Reentry)
2) Customized, step-by-step 12-month cohort-based master plan
3) Customized, expertly written, RESUMES (2x/year)
4) Customized Networking map developed just for you, 2x/year Monthly
5) Cohort-based webinars led by experts on helpful tips and trends
6) Weekly WorkReign “KUDOS!” Newsletter
7) Weekly WorkReign “The A.S.B.O. Reader” (Anti/Social/Behavior/DisOrder) Newsletter
8) Unlimited, personalized prep sessions for confirmed job interviews
9) Unlimited, interactive coworker assessments to identify workplace allies
10) Unlimited access to guidebooks, checklists, workplace alerts and many more…
We recommend that you maintain, and regularly update, one “master” resume that contains all of your relevant skills and accomplishments for your primary profile. This is the resume version used by most job hunters. From this point, any additional resume would be your next “version,” and used for targeting different categories or specific jobs.
So what are you waiting for? Start using the most advanced online CV Maker now and Get professional resume writing services for your next job. Best of luck!